Non-Resident Concealed Handgun Permits

Oregon's handgun laws are constantly changing, although every effort has been made to ensure that the below posted laws are current, American Firearms Training Corporation cannot be held liable for misuse of this information. To find the most up to date information, please visit

Oregon will only issue permits to people who are residents of states that border Oregon. Those states are Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada. A non-resident from the states listed can go to any sheriff in Oregon and apply.

If you have questions about our course, feel free to email us at  Make sure you include your name, the state whose permit you are pursuing, and if you need a call back, a phone number.  We're happy to help.