Start your carry training now

Non-Resident Concealed Handgun Permits

Oregon's handgun laws are constantly changing. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the below posted laws are current, American Firearms Training Corp. cannot be held liable for misuse of this information. To find the most up to date information, please visit

Oregon will only issue permits to people who are residents of states that border Oregon. Those states are Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada. A resident from these bordering states can go to most sheriffs departments in Oregon and apply. As not all departments process non-resident Oregon CCW permits, we suggest consulting this list of Oregon Sheriffs by County and contacting the sheriff's office directly.

If you have questions about our course, feel free to email us at or call the helpline at (540) 288-4262. A member of our staff will be available to help you or will return your call as soon as possible.